COVID-19 Online Resource & News Portal - Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999 - WhatsApp Support Line: 0600-123456
Interesting articles about the Medical Aid industry and Medshield position in it
Posted in Medshield Medical Scheme   |   June 10th, 2020
1. The company responsible for this competition is Medshield Medical Scheme
2. The competition is open to all legal residents of South Africa, aged 18 years or over.
2.1. This competition is applicable to South African residents
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase of Medshield Medical Scheme products required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition is being run/hosted on the official Medshield Medical Scheme Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts as well as that of #MedshieldMovement ambassadors (influencers).
6. Multiple entries will be accepted per person. The entry has to be an actual video post of a home workout, with a tag @medshieldsa, the hashtag #MedshieldMovement and a follow of the social pages. Do not tag other brands besides Medshield and Fourways Online in the entry (as the entry will become null and void). On Instagram, one can utilise the #MedshieldChallenge filter and use the video linked to it as an entry.
7. The closing date for entries will be the 30 th of June 2020. After the closing date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. Medshield Medical Scheme accepts no responsibility should entries not be received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9.1. Tag us in on your exercise videos, use the #MedshieldMovement and Follow the Medshield Medical Scheme social media pages – @MedshieldSA . On Instagram, one can utilise the #MedshieldChallenge filter and use the video linked to it as an entry.
9.2. Post a video of you, your family or friends exercising and living your best life like the #MedshieldMovement encourages you to.
10. The company/promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the Medshield Medical Scheme’s Blog and visible link to changes will appear on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter accounts as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The company/promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
13.1 A R5000 Fourways Online Voucher
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen randomly. All verified entries will be entered into a software programme and chosen at random.
16. The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on their Facebook/Instagram/Twitter account within 28 days of the closing date.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the company/promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
19. The company/promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media network. Entrants are providing their information to Medshield Medical Scheme and not to any other party.
25. Medshield Medical Scheme also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. Medshield Medical Scheme shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this social platform.
27. The entrant must be following Medshield Medical Scheme on the relevant Social Media platforms in order to enter.
Good Luck and #GetAMoveOn!
Home Page |
Lifestyle & Fitness |
Medical Scheme |